Coaching and Hypnotherapy
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must, but take the step.
- Stuck in a cycle of negative thoughts or reacting negatively to others, which drains your energy?
- Overwhelmed or stressed by having too much to do, but unable to say no?
- Unsupported at work yet having to support others?
- Procrastinating too much and unable to move forward with your goals and plans?
- Suffering long held fears or phobias that stop you from achieving your goals?
Through coaching and hypnotherapy we will, together, change your patterns of thinking, so that you can:
- Break the limiting beliefs or unhelpful thoughts that are holding you back
- Quieten the negative voice in your head and feel calmer
- Change your perspective or how you react
- Beat patterns like procrastination and change habits that are no longer helpful
- Overcome fears and phobias
- Improve your work-life balance
- Unlock your potential and reach your goals
Who I can help
Coaching and hypnotherapy is ideal for solopreneurs, small business owners or those in stand-alone jobs with little team or peer support. We will work together to change your patterns of thinking and deal with your limiting beliefs, negative thoughts and fears.
If you’re concerned about hypnotherapy, have a look at my FAQs, as these will dispel some myths about it
Where I work
Coaching is not location specific as I do this online so we can both be based anywhere in the world. For hypnotherapy, depending on the circumstances, this may need to be face to face at one of my studios in Beckenham, Kent, BR3.
Is your job or work-life balance affecting your wellbeing?
If you think your job is affecting your wellbeing, take a look at my career change coaching page. Sometimes, simple changes within your existing career will help; it’s not always about completely changing career.
If your work-life balance is suffering, take a look at my work-life wellbeing page